Keynote Speaker: Phoenix Jackson
Join MENTOR Colorado, mentoring professionals and experts from around the country for the annual Colorado Mentoring Summit. We welcome anyone from anywhere!
This year features:
– Two days of incredible workshops and speakers
– Keynote Speaker Phoenix Jackson
– Time to connect with your peers
– Leadership Track geared towards Executive Directors and senior leadership
– Ability to get recordings of all 20 workshops with registration
– Individual workshop tickets available
At MENTOR Colorado, our goal is clear: to ensure every young person in Colorado will have a quality mentoring relationship. We're on a mission to transform the quality and significantly increase the quantity of mentoring relationships for Colorado's young people.
1 in 3 young people will grow up without a mentor
Mentoring, at its core, guarantees young people that there is someone who cares about them, assures them they are not alone in dealing with day-to-day challenges, and makes them feel like they matter. Research confirms that quality mentoring relationships have powerful positive effects on young people in a variety of personal, academic, and professional situations. Ultimately, mentoring connects a young person to personal growth and development, and social and economic opportunity. Yet one in three young people will grow up without this critical asset.