Increase your Organizational Impact
MENTOR Colorado will hold its annual Colorado Mentoring Summit on November 3 & 4 in Golden, CO at the Table Mountain Meetings & Events. This year’s Summit will bring together approximately 100 youth development professionals, volunteers, and stakeholders to share innovations and best practices while advancing the efficiency, quality, and effectiveness of the mentoring community.
Your sponsorship will:
- Provide crucial funds for MC and invest in mentoring professionals
- Expand MENTOR Colorado’s work and increase impact during a time when quality youth mentoring has never been more important
- Create positive brand recognition with programs, volunteers and mentees, attracting potential customers with expansive networks
- Align your company with our positive impact in communities across the state
- Create significant networking opportunities; connect with a variety of volunteer opportunities for your employees
Questions? Interested in sponsoring the 2022 Colorado Mentoring Summit?
Contact Hannah Krieger at email@example.com.
From working through NQMS [National Quality Mentoring System—MENTOR Colorado’s quality improvement program] to our most recent Quality Assessment work [with MENTOR Colorado], we’ve had some huge light bulbs go on as an organization that are ultimately informing our fundraising, marketing, communication, and obviously our program efforts. The work that we kicked off through the NQMS has transformed SOS Outreach in powerful ways. We have aligned our efforts, and that work has enabled us to be there for our participants through this year. Thank you. What you do matters, and the impact at SOS has been the creation of the next phase of our impact. I feel like we’re just getting started on our true potential.
Every successful person has had a mentor. My company and I have supported MENTOR Colorado because it makes a huge impact on our community, boosting the number of mentoring relationships for Colorado’s young people.