A sought after speaker and facilitator Diana's clients have described her work as "transformational" , "unique", "motivational" and "inspirational." Diana's work at Coaching Peace is to create positive and safe cultures that empower its members to lead with empathy and understanding. We are thrilled to have Diana bring her energy, empathy, and expertise to the 2022 Summit!
Connect, Collaborate, and Innovate
The Colorado Mentoring Summit provides a dynamic forum for mentoring and youth-serving professionals, program leaders, funders, stakeholders, and community members to co-create the future of mentoring for their programs, organizations, and for the statewide mentoring movement at large.
The 2022 Colorado Mentoring Summit presented by MENTOR Colorado is a 1.5 day in-person event consisting of powerful plenary sessions and interactive workshop sessions specifically curated for the expressed needs of Colorado Mentoring professionals. After two years of virtual Summits (and a small in-person Open Space Summit last year), MENTOR Colorado is thrilled to reunite in person and reinvigorate the network to continue to ensure every young person in Colorado will have a quality mentoring relationship.
Your registration (a $350 value) includes:
- 1.5 days of engaging workshops that will increase your knowledge and keep you in touch with the latest in youth mentoring
- Breakfast on Thursday and Friday, lunch on Thursday, snacks, drinks, & specialty coffee drinks all included
- A networking event / dance party on Thursday from 4:15-6:15pm (includes one drink ticket)
- Networking opportunities throughout each day
- Access to presentation materials (if applicable)
- Access to post-event photos
- Inspiration to reinvigorate you and your program!
Registration: $150 per person